Instagram marketing is one of the greatest ways to market your business for free. but it costs a lot of time. That’s why the demand for paid Instagram marketing is on a rise.
With paid Instagram marketing you get more leverage, you’re able to control the results you get, and because it’s underpriced, it’s easier to be profitable.
So, are you ready to take your business to the next level with paid Instagram marketing?
If so, in this article I’m going to show you how to do it.
The basic, and simplest way to do paid Instagram marketing for your business is by buying paid ads.
It’s a great way to drive a lot of targeted traffic to your sales funnel and make more sales than you can handle (if the sales process is great.)
The question is, how are you going to create Instagram ads that convert? Here are some of the best tips that you should follow.
Use A Proven Ad Formula
There are many of those Instagram ad formulas. There are content ads, pitch ads, call-out ads, etc. You must know when to use the right formula for the right occasion.
For example, if you are going to advertise to a brand new, cold audience, you should use content ads to build a relationship first before you ask for something.
If you are retargeting your current audience, you should use pitch ads. The audience already knows and follows you.
They already have a relationship with you, and that’s why there’s no need to build it in ads. You will just tell them who is what you’re selling for, show the offer, and tell them what to do.
It’s a simple tip, but it is extremely important.
Use The Right Hook
I can’t emphasize this part enough. If you are going to create Instagram ads, your hook is the single MOST IMPORTANT element of the entire Instagram ad.
If you’ll fail to make it great, you’re going to lose the person’s attention, therefore the ad will have zero conversion, plus you’ll have to pay more to get results.
That’s not something you want, right? Well nobody does. Even though you do a paid Instagram marketing, you want your cost to acquire a customer as low as possible.
So, how are you going to create a hook that works? Here are 5 tips to do it.
- Arouse curiosity
- Create a sense of urgency
- Use the right image (it must grab attention)
- Make a BIG promise
- Make the headline “newsy”
The better the hook is, the more results you are going to get. Remember that.
Write A Killer Caption That Converts
Another thing that you need to do when creating Instagram ads for your paid Instagram marketing is to write a killer caption that converts.
Almost everybody who is going to see your ad is going to read the caption.
The caption is where they will look for more information, and your goal is, again, to appeal to their desires and appeal to their emotion.
So, here’s how to do it. Over the years, I found that the best way to do that is by using the problem-agitation-solution formula.
Start the caption by mentioning the problem they have. Then agitate the problem and make it more emotional. And last tell them about the solution they will get access to as a result of clicking the ad.
It’s simple and it works all the time. If done right, it can take as little as 3-9 sentences to get the message across.
So, try it out. All right, but now, let’s move on to another important part of paid Instagram marketing called…
Influencer marketing is a super hot topic now. And it is also one of the best ways to do paid Instagram marketing.
If you’re going to decide to do influencer marketing, you will get access to warm and hot leads that want to buy your products and services without you having to warm them up…
…and also, it’s going to help you build authority as people trust influencers, and if the influencer trusts you, they do as well!
There’s only one big mistake everybody makes with influencer marketing that totally ruins your paid Instagram marketing strategy. And that’s choosing influencers based on follower numbers and not doing your research.
Here are some red flags of influencer marketing that you must look for:
- You discovered about the influencer because somebody made a spammy comment on your post (in 99.999% of cases, these accounts are trying to scam you.)🚩
- The influencer has a big following but almost no engagement on posts (this means they bought the following or that the audience is not engaged and has no relationships with them.) 🚩
- Their audience is not similar to your dream customer’s avatar (if it’s not similar, you’re not going to make any sales.)🚩
- Their posts get gazillion likes but no comments (this means they bought the likes and they have no real following)🚩
- Their content is not relevant to your niche (irrelevant content results in next to no sales.)🚩
- They reach out to you instead of you reaching out to them (this usually means they are scamming people.) 🚩
- They are not willing to create their own promotional post for your product or service (they’re the ones who know their audience, and if they create the post in their style, it will get better results.) 🚩
Now when you know what to avoid, you should also know what to look for, so that you can choose the right influencers to do business with.
- The influencer has an engaged following that loves his or her content, comments on their posts, and take action when the influencer asks for it. ✅
- The influencer has a decent following full of your dream customers. ✅
- The influencer has done an influencer marketing deal with somebody before. ✅
- The influencer has reasonable prices. ✅
- The influencer is engaging with his or her following as well. ✅
- The influencer is willing to create their own post. ✅
- The influencer shares the same kind of content just like you do. ✅
If you find an influencer that has no red flags and he does all of the things mentioned above, then you want to outreach to them.