In the world of online marketing, building a strong sales funnel is crucial for converting potential customers into paying ones.
One popular type of sales funnel is the lead-squeeze funnel, which focuses on capturing leads and nurturing them into customers.
In this article, I’ll take you through the steps of building a lead-squeeze sales funnel that can help you increase your conversions and grow your business.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to optimize your existing funnel, read on to learn how to build a successful lead-squeeze sales funnel.
What Is The Lead-Squeeze Funnel?
The lead-squeeze funnel is one of the most amazing sales funnels that you can use for your business as it can easily multiply the number of leads that you get and also immediately turn some of the leads into paying customers on autopilot.
How does this funnel work?
The lead-squeeze funnel works on a simple principle. It offers your dream customers a lead magnet in exchange for their contact information for free.
That is going to rapidly skyrocket the conversions plus the first page of this lead-squeeze sales funnel is designed to fulfill the same purpose.
And last it consists of the thank you page where you are going to, obviously, thank them for getting the lead magnet, you will give them immediate access to it, plus you’ll ask them to take the next step and buy a product or service that you are selling.
That way you can immediately turn some of the new leads into paying customers and get amazing results.
However, now let’s look at how to create all of the pages in this funnel…
How To Create The Lead-Squeeze Page
This is the first and the most important page of this funnel. On this page, you’re usually going to include a curiosity headline, an image of the lead magnet, and a form with a short copy below it to persuade even more people to take action.
Here’s an example of how a lead-squeeze page can look in this funnel.
Remember, that here you MUST offer people something in exchange for the contact information a.k.a. the lead magnet.
Here are some steps on how you can create an effective lead magnet for your own company:
- Identify your target audience: The first step in creating a lead magnet is to identify your target audience. Who are they, what are their pain points, and what type of information would they find valuable? Conduct research to gain a deep understanding of your audience and their needs.
- Choose a specific topic: Once you have identified your target audience, choose a specific topic that addresses one of their pain points. For example, if your audience is small business owners, you could create a lead magnet on “10 Ways to Improve Your Marketing Strategy.”
- Decide on the format: The format of your lead magnet is important because it will determine how easy it is for your audience to consume the information. Some popular formats for lead magnets include eBooks, checklists, cheat sheets, webinars, and video tutorials.
- Create a compelling headline: Your headline is the first thing that your audience will see, so it’s important to make it compelling. Use language that grabs their attention and clearly communicates the benefit of your lead magnet.
- Offer real value: Your lead magnet should offer real value to your audience. Don’t just rehash information that is already available online. Provide unique insights, actionable tips, or exclusive content that they can’t find anywhere else.
Now, that you know how to create the lead magnet, also it’s good to know that the less information you ask for, the better.
That’s because the more info you want from your dream customers, the lower the conversion rate is going to be. So, unless you give away something so valuable they’d took a debt on just to buy it if you sold it…don’t ask for too much info if you want to keep the conversion rates high.
Now, once they submit the form on the lead-squeeze page, two things are going to happen.
First of all, you’ll instantly begin following up with the dream customer and second, you’re going to redirect them to the second page of this sales funnel which is the thank you page…
The Thank You Page
On this page, you are going to thank people for getting the lead magnet and you will deliver it. It is going to be structured using the “step #1, step #2” format.
Step #1 on this page is going to be to claim the rewards that you promised your dream customers.
If it is something digital, you’re going to give them instant access.
If it is something that you can’t deliver right now, you’re going to give your dream customers details about the delivery here or inform them about where to find them.
That way, you’re going to instantly fulfill the promise and you’ll move to step #2 which is “The Next Thing.”
In other words, in step #2 of this page, you are going to offer your dream customers a product or service that will appeal to your dream customer’s pain points.
That way a lot of your new leads are going to instantly become paying customers. You’d be surprised how many people actually succeed with this.
One thought on “How To Build A Lead-Squeze Sales Funnel”
Great article on building a strong sales funnel! I found the information on the lead-squeeze funnel particularly interesting. How do you determine the right balance between asking for contact information and keeping the conversion rate high? Thanks for sharing your insights!