Social media marketing is one of the most powerful things that you can leverage to grow your company.
However, it is not “easy” as most of the “gurus” will tell you.
And even the biggest badass sometimes needs a piece of inspiration, and social meida wisdom in their arsenal.
That is the reason why you are reading this blog post.
Are you ready to see some social media marketing quotes that will take you to the next level?
If so, let’s check them out…
30 Social Media Marketing Quotes
1. “The first rule of social media is that everything changes all the time. What won’t change is the community’s desire to network.” – Kami Huyse (@kamichat)
2. “Influence is NOT Popularity!” – Brian Solis (@briansolis)
3. “Social media allows big companies to act small again” – Jay Baer (@jaybaer)
6. “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” – Jeff Bezos
8. “Word-of-mouth marketing isn’t about giving customers talking points, as if they were brand spokespeople. It’s about delivering an exceptional customer experience that makes customers want to recommend you.” – Deborah Eastman
9. “Pushing a company agenda on social media is like throwing water balloons at a porcupine.” – Erik Qualman (@equalman)
10. “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brian Solis (@briansolis)
11. “Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence” – Sean Gardner (@2morrowknight)
12. “We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.” – Pierre Omidyar (@pierre)
14. “When you’ve got 5 minutes to fill, Twitter is a great way to fill 35 minutes.” – Matt Cutts (@mattcutts)
15. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
17. “Social media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide you.” – Matt Goulart
19. “Humility, gentleness, and helpfulness go so much further and open doors you cannot imagine. Think from a higher level and try to see beyond today. Some hard work and insight will bring you to paths that will reward you so highly, it’ll make the little inconvenience you incurred so worth it.” – Ann Tran (@anntran_)
20. “Content Doesn’t Win. Optimized Content Wins” – Liana Evans (@storyspinner)
21. “Social media is just a buzzword until you come up with a plan.” – Felicia Lin (@felishalin).
25. “Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” – Jon Buscall (@jonbuscall)
29. “You can buy attention (advertising). You can beg for attention from the media (PR). You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales). Or you can earn attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free.” – David Meerman Scott (@dmscott)